Welcome to Manheim Transport Services
Did you know Manheim has a dedicated team of transport coordinators who are ready to organise transport of your vehicle anywhere in Australia and New Zealand, safely and on time? Manheim can help facilitate transport for a wide range of vehicles – including cars, motorbikes, boats, vans, trucks, caravans and also heavy industrial items. Manheim ensures its services are of the highest standards of safety and security, and with many carriers to choose from, our transport service ensures your vehicle can be delivered anywhere, on time, within Australia and New Zealand.
For more information, see the Frequently Asked Questions below:
- Get a quote online or by calling our National Transport team on 1300 087 595 (option 1).
- If you proceed, transport will be added to your vehicle invoice. If you have already paid your invoice, a new invoice will be raised for the transport.
- Once the invoice for the car and transport have been paid and cleared by our cashiers, we will place a booking with one of our suppliers.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email with a booking reference and estimated transit time or delivery date.
- The carrier will contact you prior to delivery, to confirm your availability.
- Your vehicle will be delivered by one of our trusted transport suppliers.
Delivery and transport services time frames are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Delivery may be delayed.
Manheim and its skilled automotive transport carriers will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet any agreed delivery times for transport services. However, delivery dates and time frames for carriage are not guaranteed and in requesting our transport services you acknowledge that delays, including but not limited to delays arising from weather events, breakdowns, road closures, carrier availability and other circumstances may affect the transport services and actual delivery times. Manheim does not accept liability for, and you will not be entitled to any refund, credit or compensation as the result of, any late delivery or missed delivery dates, irrespective of the reason for the delay.
The below can be used as a guide only for transit times.
For Local Deliveries: Allow 1-2 business days from the date the order is processed
For Intrastate Deliveries: Allow 3 - 8 business days from collection, dependant on distance and location
For Interstate deliveries: see below tables
The safety of our team and customers is our highest priority at Manheim.
All customers and drivers responsible for the safe restraint and transportation of vehicles to and from Manheim can view the guidelines for different vehicle types below: